Thursday, August 8, 2013

Unfound, But Never Feally Lost

This poem tells so much about my life as it is and has been.


                             I cannot find
                                                 yesterday,
                             and I'm too tired
                             to look for
                                                  tomorrow.
                             I lost yesterday
                                                  today,
                             and others will
                             determine the outcome of
                                                   days to come.
                              My intention has
                              been misunderstood
                                                   today,
                              and perhaps will
                              never be believed.
                                                   Yet,
                              I cannot suffer
                              for what I never had
                                                   because
                               I've lived this long
                               without being able to
                                                    trust  anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment