Saturday, August 3, 2013

???????????????

This poem will have to explain itself because I'm not sure I can explain it.


                                       The night covers me,
                                         But no darkness can hide
                                            my thoughts or denials.
                                        I seek a cool drink,
                                          Yet the streams of truth
                                             dried up soon after the
                                        last storm.
                                           Walking through tangled
                                              leafless branches,
                                        I find no solace.
                                            Although no branches
                                               have slapped my face,
                                         the tears
                                             still fill
                                                my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment