Friday, May 3, 2013

Teddy Bears and Neckties.

I started my necktie collection when I started teaching.  I have over 100 of them now.  I started my teddy bear collection after I was married 42 years ago.  I have quite a few now. 



                                                            Unable
                                                                       to sleep,
                                                                                    but
                                                             too tired
                                                                       to get
                                                                                      up,
                                                             I wait
                                                                      in the
                                                                                sanctity
                                                            of
                                                                      teddy bears
                                                                                        and
                                                            neckties,
                                                                     wondering
                                                                                        what
                                                            morning
                                                                     will
                                                                                   bring..

No comments:

Post a Comment